2013년 6월 13일 목요일

Wisconsin World War II Veteran, 91, Dies while Waiting Honor Flight


     The man in the center is the veteran of Wisconsin, Walter Smith, who was waiting for an honor trip by the trip. He died while they were going to the airport. Everyone thought that he was sleeping in the car, but when they tried to wake him up, he did not wake up. He was carried by an ambulance, and on his way to the hospital, he died.

     He is a veteran and was fighting with cancer. The family said that he was so excited about the trip. They never thought that he is going to live for more than a year when he got the cancer, but the trip made him live longer.

     There are veterans in Korea who are still alive. They should be treated like this man. Of course, they get some advantages, but a special trip to somewhere or a special event will make their lives better.


Original Article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/10/wisconsin-world-war-ii-veteran-1-dies-while-awaiting-honor-flight/
June 10, 2013
FoxNews.com

댓글 7개:

  1. I agree with you. There are many veterans who treated really bad in Korea. I heard that those veterans are living in poverty even. When I read about the honor trip of veteran of Wisconsin, I felt shame to our country... Anyways, I respect all veterans so that I wish Walter Smith felt satisfaction and pride about himself when he died.

    답글삭제
  2. This is should be a changing factor. War veterans should be economically supported

    답글삭제
  3. I also agree that Korean veterans should be supported well. Anyway, rest in peace...

    답글삭제
  4. wow...I really respect them. They helped us a lot. My attributes.

    답글삭제
  5. I honor the soldiers who died and survived in the war. Americans honestly respect the veterans, but Koreans don't know the exact date when the Korean War occurred and I hope one of the government officials should read this article and figure it out to resolve this reality in Korea.

    답글삭제
  6. I respect them who fought in the World War II because they helped Korea and also they also stopped the World War II in good ways too. It is really sad that he died.

    답글삭제
  7. I am so proud of him that he had fought in the WWII for our liberty. But it is really unfortunate that he died...ㅠㅠ

    답글삭제