2013년 6월 20일 목요일

Vietnam War casualty Daniel Shea of W. Amwell honored at the Wall in Washington



Learning about Vietnam War in class, I read this article and it is about a man who lost his life due to poison gas (Agent Orange). Daniel Shea, was a photographer of 1st infantry in Vietnam. His wife said that he loved war and loved taking photos of the war. The interesting fact about this man is that he also served in Korea during the Korean War.  whole purpose of this article and the interview was made because Daniel Shea will go on the Online Honor Roll. She is sad to meet his husband the way she didn't want to, but still she is glad to have him back.

People are still sad, because they have lost their loved once because of the war. I really appreciate of the government honoring people who have sacrificed in the war despite their positions.

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2013/06/belated_vietnam_war_casualty_d.html

댓글 4개:

  1. It is good to relate with the class. Vietnam War was a big war. It is interesting that this man was also in Korean War.

    답글삭제
  2. If I were a wife of him, I would be sad so that I would cry and cry and cry and CRY... but,,,what is Online Honor Roll? I didn't understand your last part of summary. Anyways, I respect those soldiers or photographers who was died because of the war. I want to be a person who is a brave soldier for God.

    답글삭제
  3. I hope people don't make wars anymore. I am worried that there might be a war in my country too.

    답글삭제
  4. Aren't you technically...at...war? *sings* "And I say, 'Hey! What a wonderful kind of day, where we can learn to work and play, and get along with each other.."

    답글삭제