2013년 10월 20일 일요일

La. Democratic Party offers voter assistance for 5th District election



The Louisiana Democratic party prepared some way to organize a program to help the people to vote. The Democratic Party Executive Director Stephen Handwerk said that he encourages everybody to exercise their rights by voting. 

This party made another way to vote without your ID cards. You do not have to have a ID card or any licenses, because you can sign an affidavit and still vote.

I was impressed by the way how the house was preparing ways for the people to vote to their departments and parties. I was able to know how people in each parties want people to vote for them in order to carry out the policies they want.

Oct. 18, 2013
Written by
Mike Hasten
Louisiana Gannett
http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/20131018/NEWS01/310180029/La-Democratic-Party-offers-voter-assistance-5th-District-election

댓글 2개:

  1. I think it is a very good plan! I want to know what are they ways.

    답글삭제
  2. Wow.. I'm impressed to! I hope it will go very well without any problem rising up.

    답글삭제