2013년 3월 7일 목요일

Manchester United VS Real Madrid: UEFA takes action

      



      Louis Nani, a player of Manchester United, is sent off the ground receiving a red card of the game. When Manchester United was leading against Real Madrid(RM), Nani's red card changed the entire game. He was sent off and Manchester United(MU) lacked 1 position. They gave lots of opportunities to RM and finally lost.
      The thing is, when a player receives a red card, the coach has to come and have an interview with the reporters about how he will act to the player who has received one. However, Nani's red card changed everything that the head coach of MU, Sir Alex Ferguson,had planned.Therefore, he did not appear but he sent his assistant to go on an interview instead of him.Therefore, UEFA(Europe Football Association) is discussing about how much of fine or penalty should MU receive due to breaking of the law.
     MU is known as the biggest club in the world and the richest club in the world, and it seemed to me that MU is a Native American Tribe that the UEFA, which I compare it to the English government, is trying colonize them. Manchester was the only club that had strongly acted against UEFA. It seemed to me that UEFA is trying to give them the "Navigation Act", trying to regulate their economic or influence on people.

댓글 4개:

  1. I don't have many background knowledge related to soccer, but I like MU, though. I love Park Ji Seoung.

    and I like how you connect the idea to our lesson.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. It was impressive story to me because soccer related to US history was unexpected.

    I don't like MU though haha.
    Alama Pazza Inter Alama!!

    답글삭제
  4. Wow, I don't know about UEFA but, I think there might be more club that is restricted by UEFA like Manchester..haha

    답글삭제