2013년 4월 18일 목요일

Bennett Place Examines Civil War Art and Journalism




In this article, they celebrate the 148th anniversary of the Civil War. Mainly, this article focuses on the greatest surrender at Bennett Place. Some people are drawing the war scene at Bennett Place and people were there to see the interesting celebration. This place, Bennett Place, is also known for the negotiation place for two generals who are Gen. Joseph E. Johnston and Gen. William T. Sherman. Through this negotiation war in some places ended and some confederate states surrendered.

I don't know if Korea is going to celebrate the war that we had about 50 years ago. I truly wish that we can just keep the war in our memory. I don't want to war happening in the world, especially in our country. (this sounds greedy)

Original Article:
http://www.heraldsun.com/news/x609283948/Bennett-Place-examines-Civil-War-art-and-journalism

댓글 4개:

  1. I think it isn't a bad thing to celebrate the war if the concept of the celebration is to return the honor to the soldiers participated in the war.

    답글삭제
  2. I think that the war between South and North Korea should be stopped. However, it is hard for us to attain our goal (unification) because of North Korea's recent threatening and wrong decision

    답글삭제
  3. Greedy or not...I agree.
    I don't want war to ever, ever erupt in our country.

    답글삭제
  4. I hope that we can understand others so that all of us can unite.. not only in the country perspective but also in personal relationships... However, I am sure that KAPA will be remained as a united school:)

    답글삭제